Online Interprovincials 2011
The results of last year’s competition can be viewed here. We aim to start this year’s event in October.
– Japanese Rules
– 40 minutes maintime with byoyomi 30 seconds 5 times
– Handicap -2 (Use Offline Ranks for handicap – max is 9 stones) eg. 4k – 8k = 2 stones
– If there is no handicap please Nigiri for colours
– The event will be run as a knockout tournament.
– Each team should have 3 players, but feel free to substitute new players into your line up if necessary
– Team Captains should try to arrange a suitable playing time to play all the matches together. If this doesn’t work out, games can be arranged on an individual basis.
– The board order for each team should be by ranks, strongest rank at the top, weakest rank at the bottom.
– Connaught: Colin MacSweeny (1k)(Captain), Claas Roever(1k), John Gibson(3k)
– Leinster: Mark Webb (4k)(Captain), Roman Pszonka (3d), Kate Yu (2d), Eoghan Barry (3k)
– Munster: Justyna Kleczar (2k)(General), Anthony Durity (7k), Rory Wales (3k), Steven Curran(7k)
– Ulster: James Hutchinson (1k) (Captain) , Jakub Flasz (6k), James Aitken (11k), Paul Kelly (14k)