The Irish Go Association receives no external funding and is wholly dependent on membership subscriptions to cover our annual expenses, such as the hosting of this website and our membership of the European Go Federation. Please consider supporting our activities by joining the IGA.
Membership benefits include:
- Entry to the IGA League
- Entry to the National Championship series
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Represent Ireland at WAGC and KPMC
- Monthly email newsletter — the IGA Bulletin
- Lending Library
- Reduced rate subscription to the European Go Journal
The subscription rates for 2023 are:
- Standard Membership — €20
- Concession Rate Membership — €5
- Household membership — €30
- Life Membership (bank transfer only) — €400
- European Go Journal (6 Months) — add €19
- European Go Journal (12 Months) — add €38
The best way to pay is bank transfer to the IGA account:
Please include your name as reference on the transaction, and notify the Secretary.
To pay by credit card or Paypal, please use the buttons below.