Irish Rapid Cancelled

Due to ongoing extreme weather conditions the decision has been taken to cancel the Irish Rapid on Friday night.
Travel, even in Dublin itself, is very difficult. A RED weather warning remains in place today.

Regarding Saturday and Sunday. The Confucius Cup will no longer be an EGF Grand Prix event, it will still take place, but in a reduced format.
*Update* Due to the extension of the Red Alert weather status, the Go tournament on Saturday will now not begin until 12:00. For Sunday, the venue is now Toner’s

More information will be posted when we have it. The IGA can only offer its apologies to everyone who hoped to enjoy the weekend in these circumstances.

« »
Powered by Wordpress. Theme design by Niall Tuohy © 2024